Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blog Virgin

So like my good friend Sarah I want to be blogging. She has been blogging about her life as a newly married woman. And I decided I want some way to remember this year of planning my wedding. Please forgive me if my blogs are silly. I cannot keep boring my wonderful bridesmaids with random thoughts that pop in my head about the wedding. I definitely cannot tell my soon to be hubby about these things either. He barely acknowledges the important wedding details so no need to even bring up things like " should the petals down the aisle be white or would a color make it pop more" Or "I want to guest book to be sapphire blue not Tiffany blue". OK so I am not that crazy but you get the idea. I am hoping that this blog will allow me a place to vent and share details with my friends about all the wedding fun that is going on!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're not foolin' anyone, we all know that you ARE that crazy!! I wish I was still sitting in an office with you because you know I'd love all those details!