Saturday, January 20, 2007

Colors


Once the thrill of being engaged and getting married had set in, it was time to get down to business. My hubby to be really took the time to make my proposal special to me so I wanted to try and do the same for the wedding for him. That was over 4 months ago and now I realize we just wont always agree on wedding plans. One this he had total control over was the colors. Right away he said "no pink" without any hesitation. So with my signature color out of the running I decided to allow him to direct the first vision we would have of our wedding. Ah deep breath... I let him pick the colors (said in a deep echoing voice). OK so it wasn't that big of a deal and he ended up going with colors I really like and could definitely build a wedding around. He chose Sapphire blue (his birthstone), French Blue (proposed to in Paris) and I got the swing vote of Lilac to add some femininity.

No comments: