Monday, April 16, 2007

Love hate relationship

So most of this weekend I worked on our invitations. I have a love hate relationship with my invites. I love them because they are exactly what I wanted. I hate them because I rather just paid an extra $200 and had them made by someone else. After about 20 rewrites of the directions, because according to the groom I have no sense of direction. So I allowed him to write them but I would edit them to help them be more user friendly. Finally everything is all printed and ready to go. Now the fun part of assembly...I found double stick tape and craft adhesive is the best way to go. My paper is so heavy that I wanted the extra step. I must say they are so pretty. My current pride and joy are the return envelopes. Rather than labels I just printed directly on them. I don't know why but to me they look so professionally done. Here is a sneak peek of what I have been up to.

No comments: