Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stamps

Now that my DIY invites are almost complete I have started to think about my stamps that I want to use. I personally never thought of this as an issues until my friend Kori got married and then she was obsessed with all thing wedding. So now I have prepared myself for the postage rate change. But I don't think the post office has prepared themselves. I looked on USPS and they have the ugliest stamps available...I can have the forever stamp with the romantic liberty bell

Or how about the flag stamp with the baby poop tan background...

If I were a huge star wars fan I would do this...

I am just hoping they will get the wedding stamp with the new rate together by June.

If they don't have a better stamp option I may just make my own photostamps.com

No comments: