Thursday, October 11, 2007

Spoiled little brat

That is what Mr Butterscotch will say to me, in a loving way of course. You see I am somewhat spoiled. I blame my dad. HA I am kidding! My dad raised with the help of my grandma, I was the only child in the house growing up. The person I am today is because of them. My dad is so supportive in every way, he was more than happy to make sure we had the wedding that we really wanted.
So here is my dilemma. My dad birthday is coming up. I asked myself this question, what do I get the man that never asks for more than new socks? Originally I didn't want to give our wedding pictures as gifts. I know you can do a million things photos these day! You can put them on cards, blankets, purses or even a puzzle!
But I think I have the perfect gift.


I have blown this photo up to 8x10 in metallic printing process. I was going to do a nice frame with it also. This was taken at right after we came into our reception and I was thanking my dad for well...Everything! So far I have managed to give my dad the run around on my pictures, thank goodness his birthday is next week, I don't think I can keep coming up with excuses! The gift is simple but I know he will love it. What do you think, good gift?
Are you planning on doing something unique with your pictures after your wedding?

No comments: