Saturday, December 8, 2007

Only by 5 months!

I was just looking on msn.com and they had a story about the Hottest Cougars in Hollywood. Now I have never dated anyone young enough to be able to classify myself as a "cougar" but, I am younger the Mr Butterscotch. Ever since April Mr Butterscotch has been teasing me to "enjoying my last year in my 20's". I am older than him only by 5 months! Age has never really bothered me that much, but his constant teasing does get under my skin once and a while. Since we are so close in age I can say we have a lot of common memories of growing up. And while the rumor is that men are less mature than women I can say Mr Butterscotch and I are just about at the same level when it comes to maturity But I wondered how some couples who do have a big gap in age make it work? And how do you ladies that are older feel about being the older one in the relationship?

No comments: