Sunday, May 13, 2007

Horizontally challanged

If my fiance had his way we both would be wearing Nike's to the wedding. Thank god he wont be getting his way. But he and I are the exact same height. Normally this doesn't bother him. Sure he doesn't love my 3 inch heels but on a general day he could care less. However for the wedding he asked me "so your not like going to wear really high heels are you?" Uhhh....I guess not??? So I have been in denial and ha vent even bothered to look at shoes. I am a shoe whore and now I cannot get the sexy tall dreamy shoes I crave. Oh the things I do for love. We if I could get the shoes I wanted I was going to make sure we were the same height. So we made trip to my favorite wedding store in Seattle. They had a great selection of shoes with all different heel heights. I narrowed it down to two pairs.
This pair was about an 2" heel...

and this pair was about an 3"

So guess which one he proffered. Yep the first one! But the first pair were actually crazy comfortable. And I really like the open toe (no point of getting a pedi if you don't show if off). So everyone left happy!

No comments: