Thursday, May 3, 2007

Menu check


As I blogged about the other week we finally went in together for a tasting at our caterer. We slept on it for a few days and we finally made our menu selection. Tray passed Hors‘d oeuvres are crab and artichoke dip on toasted crostini. I still want another item to add to the tray passed hor d' oeuvres but I don't know what yet.
*Cascading vegetable landscape with garlic and cucumber dip
*Blended garden greens with tomatoes, cucumber and honey balsamic, Seasonal fresh *Fruit and berry display
*grilled Thai chicken satays with peanut sauce
*Baked chicken Brest with wild mushroom in white wine sauce
*Hungarian beef tips.
We had a choice on our starch items. My dad like potatoes and my fiance liked the steamed Jasmine rice. Since he is use to having rice with most meals we went with the rice. I wish I could send a note in my invites telling people to come with an appitite! We will have plenty of food! Now that we have the food we get to taste the cakes...

No comments: