Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Return of my guilty Pleasure


Since we got engaged in September I have been looking at lots of wedding and marriage related sources. Places like weddingbee, the knot and my guilty please bridezilla. Oh how I love that show! It has shown me when it is acceptable and justifiable to be a bridezilla vs. unjustified "bridezilla" moments. granted the word bridezilla has been banned from my BM mouths. (One of them had the nerve to tell me I was being a bridezilla cause I wanted to get a dress I liked, hellooooo how is wearing the damn dress) So as you can see I had to make it know I was no bridezilla just a bride. I am tempted to make them sit down and watch bridezilla with me when it starts back up on June 17!

1 comment:

AshleyHami said...

Thanks for sharing this! I'd wondered where it had gone!