Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We've Got Something in Common

I love it when I see couples that have hobbies or similar passions in life in common. I have always thought sharing a common thread with your significant other actually helps bond a couple together in many ways. How many people do you know that started off as friends and then realized how much they had in common and fell in love!
Mr Butterscotch and I share a lot of common interests. One of our passions in life is we both love to travel! I think we both are happiest when we are out of town, together of course :) . I am currently busy dropping hints on where I think we should go for our 1 year anniversary trip, but more on that in another post. Another thing Mr Butterscotch has done for me is shared his favorite hobbies with me to the point were I actually enjoy them also. Who knew I would actually not dread the start of basketball season!
Our friends Ambra and Andre have in recently inspired me to find more for Mr Butterscotch and I to do together. Ambra and Andre were married back in 2006, in fact her knot bio was a bio of the week on weddingbee.com at one point,
http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=nykola&MsdVisit=1 .
You must check out their bio it is amazing! Their love story is inspiring, they had their very first kiss on their wedding day! But recently they started sharing hosting duties for their online radio show http://politickinradio.com/. They have interesting discussion topics and the two of them together make the show fun! I mean just look at the commercials they made for their show!


What hobbies do you and your fiance/husband share a passion for? Have you started started enjoying something that he loves that you never thought you would?

No comments: