Tuesday, February 13, 2007

For the Groom

I get a new dress for the big day. After the wedding I can take the dress out and look at it forever. The groom gets to rent a tux and return it within 48 hours. My dress was ordered exactly to my size and I can have alterations done for any tweaking that needs to be done to make it perfect. And he gets to rent a tux and return it within 48 hours. I could have him wear a suit that he owns but since I only get to see him dressed up once every 4 years I decided he was going to be in a tux no complaining allowed. But then the nice Leah came out again and I decided that I at least wanted him to have something that he could wear and keep after the wedding. Something practical besides a watch or cuff links. Then I remembered this great shirt shop we saw when we went to San Francisco a few years back. Thomas Pink has been around in London for a long time and has a great reputation! They have a lot of wonderful shirts and ties galore! A bonus is that I can give him a new shirt to wear as a pre-wedding gift and he will have to wear it for the rehearsal dinner too! The nice thing about their shirts are, the variety they give. Everything from style, collar, pattern and cuff. And the colors are vibrant. They also have women’s shirts and if I remember correctly Oprah once called the best button up shirts a few years ago.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love Oprah! :o)