Thursday, February 1, 2007

Speaking of flowers...

We are not allowed to throw real petals at the church. I never dreamed about walking down an aisle covered in roses but it would have been nice to have the option. And then I remembered Kori used fake roses to trot down the aisle. I was really impressed with the quality of petals as well. Growing up with my grandma I know how silk flowers can look dull or too shiny. But the Petal garden flowers really looked good. So I have ordered sample petals from www.petalgarden.com. They will be in any day now. What do you think of these choices? Do you think I should do color or all white?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Color or all white? It depends. Are you going to have an aisle runner? If it's white then the white petals won't show up. If you're not using a runner, then what color is the carpet? I would pick a color that will pop, but then again if a white one gets stuck in your dress/train it won't be as noticeable as a blue one, ya know? Who knew picking petals could be so involved? I love your blog, it's my new addiction. Along with cycle 8 of ANTM :o)

Still a Miss. said...

Oh I forgot to mention we cannot have an aisle runner. Ugh something about not wanting people to break ther neck, HA! I will have to double check on the carpet color, I think its a neutral color. hmmm... !