Wednesday, February 28, 2007

To top it off

I see cakes everywhere!!! Ok not everywhere but they have been one of the last nagging things hanging over my head. Then it dawned on me I hadnt shared my cake topper with you. I am not a DIY (do it yourself) kinda girl but I loved these toppers. I looked up the prices online and I figured out I would save around $75-$125 just by using a little elbow grease. So drum roll please......I give you my cake topper.

And not to be bias since I did make, but it is so pretty! Really the picture is good but it's so much prettier in person.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm curious about how you made your cake topper. It also looks big. How big is it?

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where you got your topper letter plain? I want to make one too. Please let me know and how you rate the company that you used to get the letter. It's gorgeous! You did an amazing job.