Saturday, February 10, 2007

Warning: Do not look if you a bridesmaid!

If I put a warning to my bridesmaids not to read this I know for a fact 3 out of the 5 would look and the other 2 would be tempted. So for that reason I cannot say what I will give them as a gift. Which is fine for now since I am not sure what I want to give them. I have been in a good handful of weddings and have gotten everything from the dress, flip flops, books as gifts and sometimes nothing at all. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can give my girls? *They are already paying for their own dresses. And now that I am thinking about it how about the groomsmen?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I gave my girls these round, tiffany blue jewelry boxes I found at Crate and Barrel. And of course I had to get one for myself too :o)