Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Is that the sun in my eyes?


No its not the sun it's just my engagement ring! I was completely surprised by the proposal and only a few times in passing mentioned what styles I liked in rings. Lena had even offered to call him if I ever thought a proposal was going to happen. But it turns out he had it planned all along. Now the fun task of finding a wedding band. I think I want a band that has both diamonds and sapphires. My birthstone is a diamond and his is a sapphire so I think that would be a lovely gesture. But when I recently visited my jewelry I also really liked the all diamond bands. What do you guys think? My engagement ring is at the top.
Here are the diamond and sapphire combos, I think I want to keep my ring but I do love this one set I found.




These are the two all diamond bands that are also in the running.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think you should go with the diamond band and then get a diamond/sapphire one for the other hand :o) They're all beautiful!!!