Saturday, February 3, 2007

Lil John and my wedding plans? Whhhhhaaaaattttttt?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuuhhhh! I am lucky #2 out of my bridesmaids to be getting married. When Kori got married last August we started a tradition of the Crunk cup. What is a crunk cup you ask. Well according to the urban dictionary it is : A goblet or chalice that "pimps" carry around with them at social gatherings. Usually ridiculously decorated in a "sparkly" fashion. In fact, it looks like someone gave a kid with ADD infinite access to a "Bedazzler" and a china cabinet. Usually carries around "Cristal" (krih-stahl) imitations and such. Lil' Jon is one of the people that can be thanked for bringing this bedazzled cup to the masses.

Well not to be out done my wonderful best friend Lena and I decided Kori needed her own Crunk cup. Since I was Kori maid of honor I already had my plate full with other last minute bacholorette party duties. Lena was way more crafty than I was so she offered to make the cup.


Now that I am ready to enjoy the few months of my single life and get my hot little hands on the Crunk cup. However Kori still has it. Lena, Kori and I had long ago decided that the cup would be passed down to the next bride to be. However we have now also decided we need to have some rules for the cup. Kori made the first rule as follows: You must not reach for the Crunk cup. The Crunk cup must come to you.
What are some other rules that we should add to crunk cup?
I will keep you posted on when I do get the cup!Okkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!

No comments: