Friday, August 3, 2007

The best $60 I have ever spent!


What did I get for $60 that I could official say was worth every penny???? Our marriage licence! Yeah!!! Mr Butterscotch and I went down to the administration building this week and got our licence. Here in Seattle you must have your licence 3 days prior to the wedding ceremony. But the nice thing is that you can go and get the licence 60 days prior to the ceremony. The office does close at 4:30 and I think our receipt is stamped 4:27. No blood tests, no passports, just our drivers licences and a quick oath that we told the truth on our application. It was so easy! What are the rules in your neck of the woods? Any tips on how to make the process smooth?

1 comment:

bride of rochester said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! what a wonderful bridal milestone!