Saturday, August 11, 2007

Good Morning!

It a little before 7am and I am wide awake! I did pretty good I got about 5 hours sleep. I went to bed at 11, woke up at 2 watched some tv and went back to sleep. Yeah right! I just laid there praying I would fall asleep so I wouldn't have puffy eyes. thankfully eventually I did, only to have my alarm wake me up what seemed like to be 15 minutes later. Oh well, don't want to sleep the day away.
Last night rehearsal was a huge hit! Everyone left fully and not one slice of pizza was left in a box. I wasn't nervous just excited, but not jittery excited a calm wave came over me as I came into the church. Maybe I had too much to do or maybe Mr Butterscotch slipped a calm pill in my drink (kidding). Whatever it was I hope I have that same calm feeling today. In about 7 hours I will be walking down the aisle with my father by my side to my groom, yippy!!!!! I can't wait to tell you all about it (in a few days, wink :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wedding! Guess you no longer are "still a miss"! :)