Friday, August 31, 2007

Its almost 5 o'clock

Sure everyone tells the bride your day will go by so fast. So when my sister came in to our bridal suite and said "It's almost 5 o'clock we should start getting ready" I was shocked. I still would swear to you I had just looked at a clock and it was 3! Oh well, I wouldn't complain about getting into my wedding dress! Here are our professional getting ready pictures.
Pictures taken by Tor Clausen









Time to head up stairs for our bridal party pictures...What do you think so far? I love how the black and white pictures look! I swoon every time I look at them. More to come soon!

1 comment:

AshleyHami said...

http://boards.weddingbells.ca/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2337172&page=0&v

link to my dress :) Lemmie know if you have probs getting to the site :)

Your wedding looked soooo beautiful!!!