Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Do you want me to get you some singles???

That is my only question that I will asked Mr Butterscotch on his bachelor party night. Really, I have no concerns when it comes to his big night out. Maybe its is because I know he isn’t into the strip club idea, maybe its because I know (most of) his friends wouldn’t allow him to act a fool, maybe it’s because he doesn’t drink alcohol so I know he will be aware of his actions. Or maybe it is because I totally trust him.
I have been very surprised by how many women give me the “you poor thing” look when I tell them that Mr. Butterscotch is having his bachelor party this weekend. But I really am OK with it. I had my party and so should he. I was talking with a few girlfriends and they had stories about how upset and mad they were when their husbands had a bachelor parties. One person even cancelled his trip to Mexico with the guys!!! Another told me she had rules for him.
1. No strippers
2. No kissing other girls
3. You must come home tonight. and it went on….
Frankly I was thinking if #2 was even something you thought he would do then you have bigger problems than his bachelor party.
This got me thinking…Is this something I should be paranoid about? Are you nervous about his bachelor party or is he nervous about yours?

No comments: