Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Wedding Eve!

I just got a text from Kori one of my BM. Happy Wedding Eve it said. Wow! It is the eve of my wedding day! Crazy how fast this time has gone by so quickly. I am so excited! I cannot even listen to our first dance song without tearing up. And today I get to go pick up my dress!!!!! It will be all pressed and ready for the big day! Tonight is my rehearsal :)! We are having a very casual dinner following. Our church has a huge brick courtyard (very Italian). What would go best with an Italian courtyard??? Well Italian food. We are having pizza, pasta and salad. I really wanted to do Italian sodas but I decided to keep it simple so water and pop it is. I think that will be more the enough. How formal or casual are you going for you rehearsal?

2 comments:

bunnybride said...

Wowee Zowee! Have a great time these next two days! I think pizza, pasta, and salad in the courtyard sounds great.

We are having a sit down dinner hosted by a local family at their hotel/restaurant. The restaurant is a porch off of the kitchen and the food is amazing (all fresh catch and local products). I guess its as casual as we make it... one of the perks of the tropics.

Anonymous said...

Happy Wedding Eve! Have fun tonight and tomorrow!!