Thursday, August 30, 2007

Freeze frame

And I have pictures to prove it! Our wedding day was perfect! The sun was shining and birds were chirping from the moment I got up. I really don't even know where to start! I guess if I could freeze time at any point of the day it would be this moment.

I know some brides would choose the moment they first saw their groom. But not me. At this moment as we exited the church the bells were chiming and our families and friends were cheering with joy! And we were husband and wife! Ok, ok, ok it was basically my Cinderella moment come to life. ***Watch the end of Disney Cinderella and you will know exactly what I am talking about.
Photography: Tor Clausen
If I was a teacher I would give him A+++! I met Tor last year when I was a maid of honor at my friend Kori wedding. I loved the photos he took at her wedding so it was an easy choice when I got engaged a few months later. Tor has a wonderful way about him and he can put anyone at ease. Which is exactly what we needed since the groom is shy and not fond of taking pictures. tor was always available to answer my questions prior to the wedding. He was at the church on time and had already scoped out some great places for us to take pictures. I can honestly say I didn't even really notice him around that much, that was how well he blended in with the crowd. His prices are very reasonable and the finished product...well I can honestly say I couldn't be more pleased. http://www.torstudios.com/

No comments: