Saturday, September 1, 2007

Not one bad one in the bunch.

My bridesmaids were wonderful! They were all helpful throughout our whole engagement. And on the actual wedding day they were even more amazing. They helped answer questions from vendors to family so that I would not be disturbed all while keeping track of me and Mr Butterscotch so we didn't cross paths. I don't think my sister/maid of honor left side that day until it was her turn to walk down the aisle. I let the girls pick the dress and I think they choose well. It was flattering on all of them.
They all looked so amazing!












Now a little vendor info on the bridesmaids: We purchased their dresses at Moms, Maids and More in Bellevue. We originally placed the order in February and they would be there by the end of May for pick up. They came in a whole month early! The staff was very nice and helpful. Their dresses are by Bill Levoff. I had the 5 girls in the blue and one usher in a violet.
The shoes were from C.B. Collections and I got them for $15 each from Bealls Florida.com. They matched the dresses perfectly and what a steal!

No comments: