Friday, September 7, 2007

Here comes the bride....

Our ceremony was perfect! And I am not just saying that because it was my wedding, it really did go very smoothly. At five o'clock and preceremony pictures are over. I had one more look at my self, dress, veil, earrings, necklace, bouquet all check, ok lets get this show on the road, I was ready to go.

Time to go and hide before guests arrive.

The outside of our church. We got married at Mount Baker Park Church and they are wonderful. The pastor met with us many time during the past year he was patient and never judgemental. He really made our premarital counseling all about what was best for us.


The stained glass windows really set the ambiance.

Guests start sitting down


Line up ladies


Our wonderful church coordinator begin to light candles

Are well all here...

I was wasn't picky at all and I kept the music really tradition. The moms and the girls all walked in on Ava Maria by Schubert

Tears of joy!

The doors are opening

Here we go! I walked down the aisle to Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin by Wagner




Yeah! We are getting married!


Everyone looks happy!


Whoa! That went by fast! Kiss, love you babe!

I am now a Mrs!


We hide away while everyone went outside. We had a few moments to ourselves to really enjoy what we just did.
The Church bells began to ring so it was time for our fabulous rice toss exit to the reception!



Up next its time to party!

1 comment:

bride of rochester said...

you look SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so happy for you!!! xo!