Thursday, September 6, 2007

Making it my own

A few months back I mentioned I was making a change to my dress. http://www.weddingbee.com/2007/06/28/new-dress/. Originally my Private Label by G dress went straight across in the back. I knew my dress was the the best for my body and it really had all the elements that I wanted in a wedding dress. But something was missing...there was something that I just knew I wanted to be different. It wasn't until the dress arrived and I had my first fitting that I realized I need some extra pizazz in the back. When I went in for my second fitting I asked the seamstress what could we do to have it dip in the back. A few pins later she was ready to start my dip. I think the results turned out great! I loved the back of my dress. I really felt like the dress was a little bit more of my own and not like any other bride.
This is the back after I had the dip detail added.


Here is the before from knotbio of southerngrl *her dress is also in a different color than mine but you get the idea :)

No comments: