Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Rock Yo Hips!

Once the ceremony was over it was time to party! Our church was only three blocks away from our reception hall so Mr Butterscotch and I were able to privately walk together to our reception. It was the best thing we did! We hadn't seen each other prior in the day so it was excited chit chat about what we had each been doing that morning.
Here we are walking into our reception. *check out the DIY banner I made!

One more kiss before we get introduced.

We walked in to Bonnie and Clyde by Jay Z and Beyonce. Funny story, Mr Butterscotch friend Steve said that we were like Bonnie and Clyde (I wont say why :)) but we both thought it was so funny we wanted to walk into that song.


So many people had flown in, we really wanted to make sure they all had a great time! My only request to my dj was no electric slide! Or any other dance that had our guest in a line flowing directions. Here are some of the silly highlights of our guest having fun!













When Lip Gloss by Little Mama came one my BM Kori ran and got 5 glosses for all of us girls to put on during the song, ha ha ha!

Whoa! By the end of the night I had really worked up a sweat! But it was worth it!
photos by Tor Clausen

No comments: