Monday, June 11, 2007

2 months are you kidding me?!?!?


UGH!!! As of today the wedding is in exactly two months! CRAP!!! We got engaged in late September set our wedding date in November, I had so much time ahead of me! And now in two month I will be walking down the aisle, are you kidding me? Don't get me wrong I am way happy, but talk about how time fly! I have finally gotten out of my slump (my uncle wouldn't want me to be sad during this time) This weekend was really productive. I finished the flower girl sashes and the ping bearer pillow I even started on the wedding fan favors. Oh and the major vendor I was able to check off is rentals. My dad and I went to the rental place and placed our order and paid for it. So here is what I still need to do at with two months to go...
1. Hire a Dj
2. Find 2nd flower girl dress
3. Finish initial banner to hang on door
4. Fan favors
5. Order picture guest book (also finish scanning in picture of us)
Hmmm....that is all that I can think of but as you can see they all all pretty important.

No comments: