Monday, June 25, 2007

S.O.S to Miami brides

I need a vacation before my head pops with wedding ideas and house buying stress. So off I go later this week to the fabulous city of Miami with my one of my best friends. The original purpose of this trip was planned before I got engaged. We were to visit my brother who is attending college down there, but what perfect timing! I have heard some really great things about Miami. I am ready to enjoy the sun, the food and I am dying to go shopping! I figured while I am there I would also look the last item on my list. A simple (and I do mean simple) white flower girl dress in size 2T. I already have one taken care of but unfortunately the sale rack didn’t include 2T :(. Not that it has to be on sale but come on $100 for a toddlers dress is just not what I planned on doing. Can any of you Miami brides give me some suggestions of places to look while I am down there? Here is what my other flower girl dress looks like.

Also this is our first visit to Miami. I would love any suggestions that you could offer for fun places that we should not miss!

No comments: