Saturday, June 16, 2007

Last major thing to check off...

DJ and Tuxes. And that is it...Well that and a handful of other random small task here and there. This weekend one of my dad fathers day gifts will be to go to the tux store with me. We thought about having him in just a suit but since his job doesnt have a dress code like taht we decided it would be much more cost effective to rent. My wonderful fiance is busy doing wedding tasks today and he just informed me that Mens warehouse says its crunch time for rentals and we should get our order in FAST. But I have two months! Oh wait I only have two months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I just noticed...I am one of your favorite places! Yay for that!

I haven't hardly thought about men's attire....I suppose it's something to start thinking about! (What with over a year to go....)