Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Milestone moments

I got to thinking this morning and realizes my vacation to Miami is my last vacation before the wedding. Gulp! I started thinking about all the vacations I have taken as a "single girl" and next vacation I will be a "married woman". Smile! And then the best thought popped in my head- when I get back home I will officially be able to say I am getting married next month. Yippy!!! I just love all the big and little milestones I have had during our engagement. There was the-we set the date moment, thank goodness I found my dress moment, the venue I love has our date open moment, finally the wedding is in 100 days moment and now the we are getting married next month moment! Of course we all had the oh my gosh we are engaged moment but what have been some of your favorite moments so far?

No comments: