Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shy guy

I am a very open and vocal kind of bee. I love to meet new people and standing front of a crowd to make a speech has never scared me. Mr Butterscotch doesn't feel the same way. He isn't really into meeting new people if he doesn't have to and he hates taking pictures. Some may call it anti-social but I just call it shy. And I love my shy guy :), I think we balance each other out. One thing he has requested from me is to always leave his name off my blog along with any pictures. But wait I love taking and being in pictures so, ugh, to him! So I apologize in advance for any pictures that are posted with his face dotted out.
Now that said, I just ordered my picture filled guest book (yes he actually gave me the green light on this). It will be in my hot little hands sometime next week. I chose photos of us through the years along with shots of us as kids. I will post my review of the quality once I get it. I used my publisher and I know they have had a bad rap within the hive. But the cost and basic easiness of organizing the book were too good to pass up. Here is the layout. On the opening page I put the proposal story followed by many years of pictures of the Butterscotch's. What do you think?

1 comment:

Film Scholar said...

Those "non" pics of Albert are comedy. You should add my favorite picutue on there.