Friday, March 30, 2007

Bridesmaid Brunch


So back in December I had a brunch for my bridesmaids. I wanted to give them all a chance to meet. Not to mention our mothers haven't even met yet. So I figured this would be a good chance and best part of all was my sister was home from college so everyone would be able to make it. Everything went well except for when the power in almost the whole city went our a few days prior to the brunch. Our original place had to be switched since they still didn't have power! All and all it went well. You an see the girls posing with their afghans that my grandma made. I picked out the colors for each girl based on their personalities and favorite colors. Here are some pictures.


This is my sister giving a speech and the really pretty scrap book pictures she mounted and framed for me. And my mom gave me a Eiffel tower vase.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awww, you look so pretty in your pearls! Lady worked hard, those afghans are so cool!!!