Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Vote or Die!

Vote or Die. That was the subject for my last email to my fab bridesmaids. They voted on their dress...ta dah....Oh I hate the sash so we are still working with that.

Now I also have asked them to vote on their shoes. I had many requests when it came to the shoes. My best friend is a vegan so she needed them to be animal friendly. My sister is 5 foot nothing so she wanted a heel, my future sister in law wanted close toed and I had other random requests like cheap, not ugly and not too high. So trying to work within all that here is what we came up with. What do you think? Keep in mind the white ones will be dyed blue to match the dress and the clear ones would have a blue ribbon to match. So far we are at a tie with two of teh shoes. I am still waiting to hear for my MOH and one other BM. I will let you know what they decide.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the ones in the middle on the bottom and I think it would actually go well with your color scheme to keep them silver, and it looks like there's a little bit of sparkle on there which is totally you :o)