Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Its mine all mine!!!!

Yeah we booked our honeymoon! As I just blogged about last week we had decided to go to the Virgin Islands but we wanted to keep an eye on prices. Well the prices went down so we pounced. This is actually the second cheapest holiday I have ever taken. The cheapest was Brazil. We will be spending a wonderful week relaxing and enjoying the spa, ocean and island hopping. I checked on my favorite web site that I don’t travel without tripadvisor.com and our hotel had really good reviews. Now I do take the reviews on the site with a grain of salt but it is always good to know what the general impression of the hotels are. Just look at how pretty it is!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so frackin' jealous!!!

Still a Miss. said...

Thanks! I am beyond excited! And such a great price!