Friday, March 16, 2007

Friends wedding days

Ok I will say it, finally, Finally I am getting married. I truly can say I was always the bridesmaid and never the bride. But not any more! I love that I have such a great group of women surrounding me and that most of them have found their soul mates. I also loved their weddings for so many reasons. Each wedding really fit that couple personalities. I just thought I would share a few of my friends wedding pictures from just the last two years.
Ahh my pretty Sarah. As you may remember Sarah is the one who inspired me to start blogging. She got married in 2005.


This is Kori she got married in 2006. I am actually using her photographer Tor. Also check out her pom pom above her head, recognize them? They are from Martha!


Kelsie also was married in 2005. Her photographer was Rhonda Addison and the picture just makes her look so innocent.

Last but not least is Sharon. Just look at those high ceilings! And her train, P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice, I made it onto your blog! So glad I could be an inspiration, I just wish I was as good about blogging as you are!!

bena.bella said...

Ooooohhh is that St Marks?