Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just being helpful

Not that I am a control freak or anything like that. But I do know what will drive me nuts. So I went ahead and had a solid plan do's and don't that I gave to my bridesmaids and both mothers. Hey I figured that way nobody would have any hurt feelings come wedding day. And I don't have to go all bridezilla on anyone. Can you think of anything that I left off?
Wedding day dos and don’ts.
Do be ready to have a lot of fun!!!
Do show up on time. I will get you a wedding day/day before schedule long before the time arrives. Please let me know of any schedule conflicts.
Do feel free to give me any suggestions. I may not use them but they are appreciated.
Do buy a good strapless bra & neutral colored thong. I don’t want anything to sag and everyone will be looking at you butt so pantie lines are a no-no.
Do wear make-up that you are comfortable with. If you would like to get your make-up done with me at Nordstrom let me know. If not, all I ask is that your make-up is tasteful and in natural colors (no rainbow faces).
Do let me know if you are not comfortable with something. If it’s the dress, the shoes or who you are walking down the aisle with. Whatever it is let me know ASAP that way we can avoid any problems on the day.
Do eat something. I will be having a sleepover for my final night at my parent’s house. Bridesmaids are welcome to come if not make sure you eat something that morning.
Don’t wear a lot of jewelry on the day of the wedding. Two rings per hand and small diamond or pearl studs in your ear. No bracelets and no necklaces.
Don’t forget to paint your nails. If you all agree on wearing open toes shoes please please please take the time out to paint your toe nails. Remember its is summer so keep the colors bright and pretty. I will be getting a Mani-pedi before the rehearsal dinner and I would love for all my girls to join me but I know some people may have to work so don’t feel bad if you cannot make it.
Don’t have some crazy hairdo. See below for some examples of how I would like your hair to look. Half up and half down. Simple and romantic. With no accessories in your hair (no flowers and no sparkles). I will be getting my hair done please let me know if you want an appointment by March 1st.

No comments: