Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So many shoes and only two feet

Yes that really is my moto. Well actually it was the moto my dad said should be my moto and it just kinds stuck with me. Now on one of the biggest days of my life I get to pick out new shoes! There are so many web sites to look at that it makes my heart palpitate.
www.bellissimabridalshoes.com
www.zappos.com
www.eluxury.com
Now even though I love shoes I will not spend over $100 on my bridal shoes. And luckily I dont think I will have to. The groom and I are the same height so he semi requested without really asking for me to avoid my normal sky high heels and get something a little closer to his level. Keep a eye out for some of my shoe choices!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ahhh shoes. I love my wedding shoes, I just wish I had another outfit to go with them!

Hey, I saw this and thought of you, http://www.smashingtechnology.com/modeling/

Did you guys enter?