Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shocking

As most of you know I got proposed to at the Eiffel Tower in Paris. It was a complete shock to me. My groom is totally shy so the fact he did it in public was amazing! Second shocking thing is my wonderful finance had the foresight to make sure we had a picture of the moment. He hates taking pictures. Sure it’s a little blurry but our reactions are priceless and I love it. We decided to use this picture for our save the date postcard. Needless to say we got rave reviews! I think he really liked it when people told him “hey your on my fridge”. I had brought up the idea of having our grandparents wedding photos out at the wedding. He didn’t like that idea so imagine my shock when he said he would like to have the proposal photo up at the reception. I am going to blow up the photo but now I was think how big should it be 8x10 is most practical but not as fun as poster size! Anyways in case you didn’t see it or just want to see it again here you go…

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmmm, depends on just how blurry it turns out. I think the poster size will appear much more blury (blurrier?) since it's so big, but you're right, the big size is a lot more fun. You could probably dress up an 8x10 with a big frame and a fun matting.