Monday, March 12, 2007

Pause,Flash

Last night between sport center commercials I got my soon to be hubby attention. We finally signed our contract with our photographer a few weeks back. So last night as we were talking I mentioned I want to wait until I walk down the aisle for us to see each other. But he wants to see each other before hand so we can start taking pictures. My photographer is wonderful and fine with us waiting. He is going to start with the guys and then get the girls and after the wedding is over we can do family and our together shots. My reasons for wanting to wait isn't for superstition I just think it would be nice to have one finally surprise for each other. What would/ did you when you get/ got married?
On a side note I love my photographer! He was the most reasonable price for the quality and amount time. I have met Tor before at Kori wedding and he is really nice so I am sure the groom (who hates being photographed) will be comfortable with him. Take a look at his site
www.torstudios.com

No comments: