Monday, March 19, 2007

Say What?

I really like the personal touch that ring engraving can give to the wedding band. Even though we don't really have any special saying (well at least not one that would be appropriate for a ring). So I began looking online for some cute sayings. Who knows I may just end up using the date at least that way I know he would never forget our anniversary.
Here are some I found, what do you think?:
A Deal's a Deal
Always
Always faithful
Because You Love Me
Be Mine
Every Day I Love You More
For all days
For my greatest love
Forever
Do not Remove
Here is my heart, guard it well!
I'm Always With You
In Thy Brest My Hart Doth Rest
Joy without end
Let us love always
Love Conquers All
Love is Eternal
Love Never Fails
Put It Back On
I Love You

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, my husband's next ring will be engraved with "If found, please return to (address)" :o)

I love the funny ones. What's your first dance song going to be? Maybe take a line from the song?