Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Napkins

Even though my parents marriage ended in divorce my mom still kept all her old wedding stuff and gave it to me when I turned 18. I have her old wedding planner from 1975. She actually really inspired me to want to keep a record of the wedding planning. I have this blog and I have an engagement book. In my mom book she also tucked away one of her napkins. It still looks pretty darn good. It was so simple. White napkin with gold fold with her and my dad name with the wedding date. At first I thought napkins were silly. But since that is one of my favorite pieces in her book I decided to at least look into napkins. They are actually reasonably priced. I mainly looked into cocktail napkins rather than dinner napkins. Here are my two choices so far.

No comments: