Friday, July 20, 2007

eBay virgin no longer

I searched to the ends of the earth to find a reasonably priced 2T simple flower girl dress (I even was shopping in Miami for one with no success:(). The flower girl dress I finally found was on eBay! I was a eBay virgin, had never bought anything on eBay before this. But when I found this dress for 24.99! I had to get in on the bidding war!

OK so maybe there was no war but I did win this dress. The shipping was a little pricey at $14.99 but it kept my total cost to $39.98 which was under $40 so I cannot complain! I got this from eBay seller CuteClothesForKids. I ordered it last Saturday the 14th and it was at the house yesterday the 19th. In perfect condition! I am replacing the sash to match the other flower girl dress. But she can keep the pink sash and flower to use another time. Then when I was looking around I noticed they had $15 boys tuxes! Now that is a steal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is such a cute lil dress. Let me know if I am stalkin by being on your blog too much. Haha. Let's just say I am hooked on your entries! :)

Still a Miss. said...

Oh I think its great! I check it through out the day so I think its nice someone else is looking at it! Have a good weekend!

bride of rochester said...

yay! ebay!! i am in love with ebay. secretly, I'd have a big crush on it if it were a person... :)