Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Last Sunday my bridesmaids threw me a pink filled French themed bridal shower. Despite the 75 degree muggy weather the party was a success! They built the color palette based on the dress that I had bought a few months prior and I had told the girls what I planned on wearing, they just ran with it from there. Since I knew I was wearing pink I also had the ladies in my family (my grandma, mom and sisters) wear pink too! On the outside of the building the girls had placed a pink runway for me and the guest to walk in on. Most of the party was kept a secret from me. The food was amazing! We had lumpia, macaroni salad, fried chicken, tea sandwiches, cream puffs, Madeline's, two cakes and the list goes on. They even had a baby pink punch to drink! The pictures are blurry but you will get the idea, here are a few highlights…

Yeah fondue!

Lets just say I wont need to buy toilet paper for a while.




I just love my shoes!

Here is my one of my sisters in her pink!

Kori hard at work making my rehearsal bouquet

ahhhh.... what a fun day!

1 comment:

bride of rochester said...

That looks like so much fun-- your party must have been lovely!

p.s. I am in love with your shoes, although that may be because they vaguely resemble my wedding shoes (black and all)