Monday, July 9, 2007

Make sure you get my good side

What can I say...my father is an artist. I have grown up surrounded with hand painted pictures and sketches my whole life. I have seen that some brides are lucky enough to have their dress designer make them a quick sketch of their dress as a keep sake. When I saw this sketch of Eva Longoria's dress it got me thinking. Yep... I am going to requested that my dad sketch my dress as a fun little keep sake. Or wait is that silly? What do you guys think of this idea?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh you totally have to do this! Especially if you have an artist at your fingertips!! It could be the cover of your wedding album or something...somewhere! I love the idea :-)

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, I have always loved those clothing sketches. If I'd known someone who could do it I totally would have. Hmmm, maybe I can find someone to do it off of a picture, or I could just put it on again :o)