Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ohhh that is so sweet...

My friend Michelle is flying up for the wedding!!! When we decided to have our wedding here at home I knew we would have a few out of town guests that would be able to make it. My friend Michelle who I only get to see maybe once every other year was finishing up her last semester of law school when I got engaged so I knew by the time the wedding rolled around she would be studying for bar exams looking for a law firm to work at and just busy with life over all. When I talked to her last she said she would let me know what her schedule looked like. So when she emailed me and let me know she was for sure flying up I was so happy! I have been so surprised with how many out of towners are making such efforts to be here for our wedding day. Every time I think of it my heart just fills up with happiness!
Have you been surprised by how many people from out of town are coming to your wedding?

No comments: