Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer Ringtones

Since the summer time has finally arrived here in the northwest my engagement ring has begun to sparkle again under the Seattle sun! And next month my wedding ring will join the fun! I really thought a lot about the band I wanted, something that was classic, had meaning to both of us and most of all I wanted it to look good on my hand. I didn't want to get a whole new set because I love my engagement ring. I apologize for the bad nails I am in need a of manicure:) . Here are our ring...
I chose the diamond and sapphire band to represent both of us(our birthstones).

Here are the engagement and wedding band together

Here is his ring. He wanted something plain originally but after we took a look he decided he need something a little interesting. I really like it because it's classic.

And here they all together.

What do you think? What is the story behind your bands?

No comments: