Monday, July 9, 2007

To thank or not to thank

I have a minor pet peeve-Thank you notes. They must be sent at some point! Now agree to disagree with me on this if you want. But I personally love getting a thank you for the couple saying they like my gift. I really try hard to think of what I will get the soon to be wed couples in my life so is it too much to ask for a thank you note? Now that I am a blushing bride to be I am starting my search for the perfect thank you note. My invitations were DIY and I rather not go that route with these so I am on the hunt for the perfect thank you note that I can purchase. Here are the top choices so far. What do you think of my choices? And where do you stand on to thank or not to thank?
I was thinking these for the wedding thank you notes (remember we get engaged in Paris)

From paper source

From paper zone
and these for my bridal shower thank you notes

From Papyrus

From Papyrus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use the ones with the Eiffel Tower on them that say "Merci"