Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This one is too hot...but this one is too cold

And this one is just right. That is what I like to think the wedding day will be, not too cold and not too hot but just right. We live in Seattle so the weather no matter what time of year is questionable. My friend Renee got married in August 05 and she had thunder, hail, rain you name it. But then last year August we had record heat. I think this year we are heading for the same sunny (cross my fingers) weather. Then I thought *Crap* I am going to be hot in my dress when we take outdoor photos. Sure I could have my sister fan like I am Cleopatra (hand feed grapes not needed) or I could carry a lovely fan... I was wondering how do you plan to stay cool on your big day?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Work is slow and I stumbled upon your blog via Tim's. I have read ALL your blog entries and although I can't relate to your wedding highs and lows, I really enjoyed reading and seein pics of almost everything. If I ever get married, I'm gonna use this blog as a resource! Anyway, congrats on your upcoming big day to you and your fiance! Please tell him I said hi. PS: Ask Tim who Miss LVW is.

Still a Miss. said...

Miss lvw: awww thanks! Glad you like the blog, it keeps me from talking wedding with everyone . I will ask Tim who you are for sure. I will eventually have pictures of him on here since he is an honorary groomsmen.

Still a Miss. said...

I know you Miss Lvw! I thought it was you based on the intials but I asked Tim just to be sure. and yep I was right! How have you been? I havent seen you around Wabash street in a while.

Anonymous said...

I have been good. It is hard for me to get in the Wabash area when my guy lives in Lynnwood. I be up there most of the time now. But I do miss hangin out w/ all yall. Let me ask you something: typically, are the colors on the invite the colors in the wedding? Like I will be goin to a wedding later on this month and the invite was black and hot pink. I notice that your invite colors are in the blue-ish hue and your bridemaids dresses are blue too. Is the couple telling us (the invitees) that those are their colors in the invite? Do you understand what I'm asking?

Still a Miss. said...

Yep I totally know what you mean. And normally most brides do choose a color for the invitations that they plan on carrying through into the actual wedding day. But there are some that for many reason choose not use that color. But based on the black and hot pink I think it would be safe to assume that is their colors. In fact my bridal shower colors are a pink tone and black. So they are very hot right now! Gosh you have been with your guy for awhile. Like 3 years??? If you two do decide to ever take the plunge and you need any help just let me know.