Monday, July 16, 2007

I didn’t mean to do I swear!

It started off as an innocent trip to Target. I decided since my shower was next Sunday (smiling ear to ear!) I wanted to update the registry and make sure were had enough options for everyone in many price ranges. I went to the customer service desk and asked to update my registry the girl helpfully asked me “would you like a copy of your registry now so you can see what you would like to add or remove?” I said “yes”. So off I headed to house wares and as I walking I started to look at the list. And there, right there in my face I saw the word “fulfilled”. What fulfilled, what does that…wait…does that mean… yep someone got us a gift! So exciting! I didn’t mean to see what was already bought and I don’t want to become a registry stalker (although it is so temping). But the happy feeling I felt in my heart when I saw that was amazing. Now I have two other registries that I want to quickly update as well…I don’t even know if I want to be surprised or if its better knowing...What are your thoughts on know what people are getting you?
Has anyone else accidentally looked and seen what been already bought? Do you look or do you want to be surprised at what you get?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant, and registering for baby, I stalked like crazy! I did it with good reason though. I looked to see what price range people were buying in, to make sure there was enough available. We only had 2-3 things that were about 30 bucks and they were the first to go!

Good luck!