Friday, July 13, 2007

Gonna dress you up in my love...

You've got style, that's what all the girls say....Ahh love old school Madonna on a Friday! That also was the song that was going through my head as I ran to the dress shop for my final fitting today at lunch. I was so excited to see how the changes I had made looked and I wanted to see myself in the dress one last time before the big day. Here is a sneak peak of my dress
***If for some reason my fiance has found his way onto here. STOP!!!! Do not look any further! A small hint of my dress is below and I want you to be completely surprised on our wedding day, love you!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


AHHHHH!!!! I love it! Now that my alterations are complete I wanted to give the highest recommendations to my dress shop. La Belle Elaine's in Seattle were superb! I originally ordered my dress back in November with a nice sales girl named Nikki. She was great and she even put up with my friends that came along (long story). Sadly Nikki was leaving at the first of the year but she assured me everything would be all taken care of. She was so good she even picked out this dress since I had orginally passed it by. My dress was due to arrive in May. So when when it arrived here a whole month early I was thrilled! The girls at the desk are always very helpful and every time I called the shop with a question they were able to help me quickly. I mentioned before that I wanted the back of the dress to dip down. The seamstress team at La Belle Elaine's is a wonderful mother and daughter duo. They were wonderful! They both were very helpful and I couldn't be more pleased with the changes made. I would highly recommend the shop and getting alterations done by them. They are also pressing the dress for me I am leaving it there until the day before the wedding and then Maria will press it and have it all ready for me to pick up.

4 comments:

AshleyHami said...

OOooo...it sure looks like it is pretty!

bride of rochester said...

that is absolutely lovely. and look at that tiny waist!

Still a Miss. said...

Thanks guys! I forgot to mention but I really didnt like the idea of buttons at first either but on this dress they really work. And this dress has a corset like no other! I have an house glass shape so my waist is smaller the the rest but it isnt this small so I LOVE that also about this dress.

Anonymous said...

Looks good!!